We are pet friendly
Here at Coast 77 B&B we are able to accommodate both yourselves and your four legged family members.
There are lots and lots of amazing places to explore with your four legged friends:
- Hamworthy Park and Rockley Beach- both of these are within 5 minutes walk from our front door, they are perfect for early morning leg stretches or to get rid of a little excess energy before bed-time.
- Upton Country Park is only a 15 minute walk for those wanting to go for a slightly longer local leg stretch. Upton Park has a cafe and ice cream parlour that also serves dog friendly ice cream! The park is made up of 130 acres of woodland, farmland and shoreline. It has an enclosed dog training area for those slightly naughty puppies that like to run off.
- Wareham Forest and the Sika Trail- Wareham forest is perfect for those wanting to see more of the Dorset countryside. The Sika Trail involves lots of different length walks all marked so there is little chance of getting lost! There is also very good off road parking and a picnic area.
- The Coastal Path- It forms part of the 630 mile South West Coast Path National Trail. Dramatic landscapes and seascapes are revealed with every twist and turn along this coastal walk.
The path provides access to all kinds of stories: an exceptional record of the Jurassic and Cretaceous periods of the Earth's history - the 'walk through time'; classic landforms straight out of geography text books - the Black Ven landslide complex, Chessil Beach, Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove; stories of farming, both ancient and modern, of smuggling, quarrying, fishing and of war and fortification; and wildlife that is as rich, varied and specialised as anywhere in the country.
The path links together coastal hamlets, villages and towns and simply gives people the opportunity to access all that is special about the Dorset coast.
- National Trust Sites- such as Kingston Lacey, Corfe Castle, Hardy's Cottage, Studland Bay.
- Glorious Beaches- We have many local beaches which are open all year round to dogs, these include Hamworthy and Rockley, Hengistbury Head, Kimmeridge, Lulworth Cove, the famous West Bay where Broadchurch was filmed, and many more.
- The New Forest- Is easily accessible by train or car. The huge expanse of the new forest gives you plenty of choice of walks and also plenty of coffee and food stops. There are lots of pub walk maps available with many of the pubs and cafes being dog friendly.
The Pet Rules:
- We do not allow pets on the beds or furniture.
- New Dog Wash facilities available upon request.
- Pets cannot be left alone in the room at any time.
There is no extra charge for pets.
We do need to be advised on booking of your pets size due to room choices being dependent on size of animal.